Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers, & Blue Moons...

GRATITUDE
“He who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious” (D&C 78:19).


My Dad, My Mom, and ME!
I am  grateful for my two loving parents who raised six rowdy kids. I am grateful
 that they took the time to love us. I am grateful
 that my dad taught me how to work hard. I am
  grateful that my mom taught me how to be kind to others. Both of my parents have taught me that
I CAN DO HARD THINGS. 


Rica and I :]
I am Grateful
 for my best friend RICA. I am Grateful
 that we met our freshman year at Utah State and that she is still there for me. I am Grateful
that she helped me find my testimony again. I am Grateful
that she has  taught me the true meaning of what a freind is through her love for me and her example. I am Grateful
 for her. 


My Grandparents backyard last summer after a HUGE storm!


I am gRaTeFuL for the world that was created for us by God through his son Jesus Christ. I am gRaTeFuL for the beauty that surrounds us and for the simple things like rainbows and sunsets. I am gRaTeFuL for the eyesight to see these beautiful things.

To Argentina
I am Grateful that my brother Max and I get to share the experience of a mission together. I am Grateful for the verse of scripture found in the Doctrine & Convenants 30 : 5 that led me to the decision to go on a mission. I am Grateful that I had someone going through the same thing as me at the same time, my brother, my bestfreind. 
To Albania?
''Behold, I say unto you, Peter  SISTER VATERLAUS, that you shall take your journey with your brother Oliver  MAX; for the time has come that it is expedient in me that you shall open your mouth to declare my gospel; therefore, fear not, but give heed unto the words and advice of your brother, which he shall give you."
Doctrine & Convenants 30 : 5

Grandma Louise & Uncle Bret

I am grateful for my GREAT GRANDMA LOUISE, whom I am named after. I am grateful  that I am able to spend so much time with her and know her and learn our heritage from her. I am grateful  for my UNCLE BRET. I am so  grateful
that I have been able to learn about down syndrome from a young age and to love those who have it. I am  grateful for the kindness that both contribute to my entire family and to the world.

Me. Mitch.Emily.Max.Madison.Joe.Hayes.LauriAnn.Alex

I am grateful
 for this motley crew. I am grateful
 that I have great relationships with each sibling. I am grateful
 for the endless fun that we have. I am grateful
 for their encouragement to serve a mission and the support I receive on a mission. I am even grateful for my brother-in-law Joe who goes golfing with me. I am so grateful
 for my niece and nephew who have taught me to be an aunt. I am grateful
 that these family members have taught me to be who I am and that they taught me how to love.
I AM SO GREATFUL FOR THE STRENGTH FOR YOUTH!!!!!!!!

Other things I am thankful for...
golf.otter pops.computers.cars.toothpaste.pizza.
GilmoreGirls.nailpolish.
grass.skullcandy.snowboarding.rain.roadtrips.
showers.posters.
movies.familytime.JesusChrist.sun.love.flipflops.
hotairballons.neice.parents.flowers.cameras.bookofmormon.
sisters.hockey.tweezers.
cardboard.lightswitches.drums.companions.numbers.
cdplayer.cornmazes.
houses.papercuts.nephew.hospitals.foampits.Albanian.cousins.
waterslides.chaptsick.mytestiomony.applejuice.
chocolate.God.textbook.brother-inlaw.
texting.WIFI.brothers.onlineshopping.tanninglotion.
shaggycarpet.heat.facebook.baseballbat.grandparents.
uncles.chainlinkfence.hotels.aunts.
girlsnights.JosephSmith.bestfreinds.beatboxing.
pretty much everything.... 
What are you thankful for?????

http://www.mormon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment