Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Home, Sweet Home :]


Home, Sweet Home :]

The time has come, and I AM HOME! After THREE very long plane rides I was finally reunited with my family...and John Wayne. When I saw them, it felt like I had never been gone. Since I have been home, my mission has felt like a dream. Before serving I was so worried that everything would change while I was gone. Granted I was only gone for 10 months, everything that I was worried about is the exact same. The only thing that has changed is ME! Serving a mission was the BEST thing for ME to do, and I am grateful that God lead me to that path. I know that a mission is not for EVERYONE, but that is why we can be member missionaries. I have decided to continue blogging. Since I do not have an official name tag I have created a NEW BLOG, that you are welcome to follow and share.


Once a Missionary Always a Missionary...









Check out my NEW Blog:

"Remember You're a Daughter of God, and You're Hot!”



www.mormon.org
(C)LV2011
www.sistervaterlaus.blogspot.com
www.whywerehot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment