Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tears Trail to Tender Mercies


The Principle of Compensation
come what may and love it...


“The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude.”

-Elder Worthlin

Youth, there are many times in life when you just don't get what you want. You may not get asked to the prom, you may not win the big game, and you may not think life is fair...to be honest, at some points it is not! As all of you know, in the beginning of my mission, I was reassigned to serve in New York. At first I thought this is an AWFUL time in my life to be sick. All I could think was, give me another chance! It was an experience that came with many tears. I was ripped away from friends, desires, and experiences. I was heartbroken... When I got to New York, I thought that, all was lost. However, I continued to be faithful and serve the Lord. As I did, I was able to see how the Lord was compensating me for that loss. I was able to learn HOW TO have a good attitude even when things are hard.Through out my mission, I have been blessed to meet thousands of people and bear my testimony to them. I have been able to see people change their lives because they came to know Christ. I have been able to witness TRUE HAPPINESS. Heavenly Father truly knows how to compensate us, maybe not in the way we want or the timing, but it is what he needs us to have. 

come what may and love it :0
(c)LV2011
http://www.mormom.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment