Friday, October 14, 2011

tRiCk Or TrEaTiNg fOr ThE TrUtH

tRiCk Or TrEaTiNg
fOr ThtRuTh



Rica and I as Salt and Pepper 2010

"You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed."
-Elder Costa







My Niece and Nephew as Kiss :]
With Halloween coming up I thought of many of my favorite traditions of the Holiday. I love dressing up, making candy apples, carving pumpkins, and also going TrIcK oR tReAtInG.  When I was little we would just set out with our big pillow cases and hope that we would come back with them full. It was always discouraging to go door to door and only get a piece or two of candy at a time. However when a persistent child continues to tRiCk Or TrEaT their bags become full.  As we plant seeds in people about the gospel, with time it will grow. At Halloween it is easy to get scared of all of the creative costumes that we see. When sharing the gospel, I think we see it through the same eyes, while in reality under those scary costumes is a Child of God who is “tRiCk oR TrEaTiNg” for the truth. Throughout this scary season always remember that one piece of candy counts, that each time we interact with someone and include the church we are planting a seed.
The Family in Masks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment