Saturday, October 15, 2011

She said YES!


She said YES!

October 15, 2011
A few weeks ago I did a post labeled Miracle on Lime Street. Well, today my companion and I were able to see the beautiful couple be sealed for all time and eternity in the Palmyra, New York Temple.


My Niece Madison First day of school

It was such a BLESSING to see this couple make such a sacred covenant, or two way promise. Many people think that the things that happen in the Temple are SECRET…I am here to tell you that they are not… They are SACRED. I like to think about it this way… My niece Madison recently started first grade. She did all she needed to, to prepare for this big step. She was ready because she had gone to kindergarten. If I was to drive her to school, and say okay we are going to put you in 11th grade instead, she would not have completed the grades to prepare her. Entering the Temple is all about being prepared spiritually. God wants all of his children to enter His Holy House one day. Now youth, always remember that this is what you are working towards, a  
TEMPLE MARRIAGE!


The Dillinbecks 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the Dillenbecks were getting sealed. Congrats to them! I'm sure they loved getting to have you there.

    ReplyDelete