Friday, September 30, 2011

Miracle on Lime Street

Miracle on
Lime Street

The sealed family to be :]

Yesterday I felt a strong prompting to call one of the families I had worked with in my first area. I decided to listen to the prompting. It was such a good feeling to talk to someone from my first area and to hear how things were going. In the conversation we were able to talk about him and his wife going to the temple. They had both worked SO hard to get temple recommends, and they had succeeded. However they had another stumbling block to over come. They needed money to buy the temple clothes so that they could attend. I felt so bad, because I knew they were ready, and all that was holding them back was money. I told him to pray and Heavenly Father would make it happen. I explained to him, he just wants to see if we will exercise faith. The key part that we discussed is trusting in the Lord. Last night, I was able to pray for his family to find a way.

Today, while working at the Joseph Smith Farm I received a phone call. It was him calling me to tell me of a MIRACLE! He said that he had just gotten off the phone with the missionary that had baptized him. The missionary told him that he had been saving up money for them so they could go to the temple. I know that because he exercised his faith, his prayers were answered. Him and his wife will now be able to be sealed for all time and eternity in the Palmyra Temple this month. When we exercise faith, blessings Will come!

CLV(C)2011

No comments:

Post a Comment