Thursday, July 28, 2011

TIME OUT....I met an Albanian

Kam takuar një shqiptar!!!



I just want to take a time of from the FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE YOUTH posts to inform you I met an Albanian. I prayed for two weeks straight that I would meet at least once. I am here to tell you that prayer works. That the VERY last night of pageant at 9:05 p.m. right before it started my Site Director came up to me and asked me if I would like to meet an Albanian. I replied with "OF COURSE I DO!!!!" I was able to talk to him for about 10 minuets in Albanian. Seriously, it was a great lesson of prayer. That when we do ask we receive, when we do everything in our power! I know that this church is true, and that
I AM A DAUGHTER OF GOD
and that is all that matters....

1 comment:

  1. hi,I am juliana hou are you?
    pershendetje ,jam juliana si je ti?

    ReplyDelete