Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THE CLEAN TEAM

BE CLEAN

I know DIRTY...My Freshman dorm room!

I cleaned out the drain freshman year..gross!

President Hinckley's next B is..."BE CLEAN"... his segment on being clean covers many different things. So I decided to break it down into a few different posts. I can tell you that being CLEAN is so important because when you are not, not only can people tell but God can. As you can tell I have not always been the cleanest person, and I know I am still working at it. However President Hinckley was a Prophet called of God. If he says we need to do, then we need to do it!


One of my EFY groups inspired
the CLEAN TEAM
  
This is what the next few posts will be titled...

Endangered Entertainment
Tats, rings, & bling
$ Pictures with a Price $
Do Hugs Not Drugs
So your hot…whatever



 

No comments:

Post a Comment